Welcome to the HondaFactor.com V3 forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Forums Portal Site Navigation Site Extras Register Mark Forums Read
Go Back   HondaFactor.com V3 > Specific Discussion > Honda > Civic / CRX / Delsol

Old 07-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Rx_STi
HF Moderator
Lv 2 Member

Rx_STi is a name known to allRx_STi is a name known to allRx_STi is a name known to allRx_STi is a name known to allRx_STi is a name known to allRx_STi is a name known to all

Looking good! Now just make it faster
Old 07-25-2011, 03:55 AM
JaydemDorifto
Resident Super Baller.
Lv 3 Member

JaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rx_STi View Post
Looking good! Now just make it faster

Why would I do something silly like that? it has plenty of power
Old 12-17-2011, 02:09 AM
JaydemDorifto
Resident Super Baller.
Lv 3 Member

JaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the rough

Bolts in place.

And the car at work.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:42 PM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

bor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond repute

was googling some sol things and ran into your sol, and your post on TeamsolCal... you're my hero lol your del sol is looking amazing bro.

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business."
Old 05-07-2012, 02:48 AM
JaydemDorifto
Resident Super Baller.
Lv 3 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bor1hatch98 View Post
was googling some sol things and ran into your sol, and your post on TeamsolCal... you're my hero lol your del sol is looking amazing bro.
Thanks a lot man!

Picked up some JDM Gathers Tweeters

Time to cut some door panels! Can't see the oem marking? no worries, it's there!

See, it's there!

The blue tape wasn't necessary, but I figured, why not?

Test fit with the boots on.

The cut in the door panel

Mounted!

Old 05-07-2012, 03:04 PM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

bor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking good... will you be matching the color?

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business."
Old 05-07-2012, 05:39 PM
JaydemDorifto
Resident Super Baller.
Lv 3 Member

Quote:
Looking good... will you be matching the color?
Matching the color how? In the picture the door panels were cleaned using Meguiers Natural Shine, and the tweeters have nothing on them.

Hello big carbing box.

Wonder what's in you? OH! it's a 3 point front strut bar!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:30 AM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

Oh ok...the tweeter looked gray, closer to the upper section of the panel...but that makes sense that it looks different because of the shine.

I've wanted a bar like that for a while... but I cant ball like you yet hahaha once its on, post up pics son lol

Old 05-08-2012, 01:17 PM
JaydemDorifto
Resident Super Baller.
Lv 3 Member

Quote:
Oh ok...the tweeter looked gray, closer to the upper section of the panel...but that makes sense that it looks different because of the shine.

I've wanted a bar like that for a while... but I cant ball like you yet hahaha once its on, post up pics son lol
Ah gotcha yeah they're black and not gray haha, and the bar is on but I have to go in order!

Eibach Summer Nights

At work