Welcome to the HondaFactor.com V3 forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Forums Portal Site Navigation Site Extras Register Mark Forums Read
Go Back   HondaFactor.com V3 > Specific Discussion > Other Rides
Other Rides This is where you can post info and general topics about other brands of vehicles. "HF traitor forum!"

Old 05-11-2012, 01:39 PM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

bor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond repute

man...I want one bad... I actually was this = close from buying one a couple months ago, but I resited and bought some suspension things instead... once I park the sol for building only I'll get one of those, right now its daily driven so Im not going all out.... I remember you saying you were going to replace the exhaust too, any updates on that?

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business."
Old 05-11-2012, 02:44 PM
JaydemDorifto
Resident Super Baller.
Lv 3 Member

JaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bor1hatch98 View Post
man...I want one bad... I actually was this = close from buying one a couple months ago, but I resited and bought some suspension things instead... once I park the sol for building only I'll get one of those, right now its daily driven so Im not going all out.... I remember you saying you were going to replace the exhaust too, any updates on that?
I love the car to death, you should actually get one this time instead of being close to getting one :P

The exhaust has already been replaced but this thread is far behind where the car is currently

R40's for this one too!

Random picture..
Old 05-15-2012, 02:09 PM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

bor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond repute

I was actually talking about the ARC Shift knob lol but I wouldn't mind having one of these too....

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business."