Welcome to the HondaFactor.com V3 forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Forums Portal Site Navigation Site Extras Register Mark Forums Read
Go Back   HondaFactor.com V3 > Specific Discussion > Honda > Civic / CRX / Delsol

Old 05-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Ej1
HF Technician
Lv 4 Member

Ej1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ agreed
Old 05-11-2012, 01:57 PM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

bor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright so small update... Got tires in the mail for the new wheels... this is a straight up trade for the slips which have curbage from previous owner, these wheels are basically brand new for the exception of a small bend on one of the wheels. That bend will be fixed this weekend before they go on.

2 days ago I noticed a small leak of coolant that I think is coming from the radiator. I've keeping a close eye on it until I can take a close look this weekend, but it leaked on Wed night, but I had no leak in the morning, or yesterday all day, I check the fluid and its fine, Temp is perfect so im a little confused as to what may have cause the leak.... if it were to be the radiator, do you guys any suggestions as to what radiator I can upgrade to? Im stock so I dont need anything super fancy, I was just hoping to upgrade to something a little better since Im already having to replace it...

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business."
Old 05-22-2012, 03:21 PM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

bor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Wheels....

Finally got around to mounting the tires and putting the wheels on... This is the End Result, let me know what you think.

After a litttle Bath

I'll be getting an alignment This friday...next thing on the list is a lip....stay tuned.

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business."
Old 05-28-2012, 02:55 PM
JaydemDorifto
Resident Super Baller.
Lv 3 Member

JaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the roughJaydemDorifto is a jewel in the rough

Funny I didn't even know you had a del sol now, good luck with it!
Old 05-29-2012, 12:24 PM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydemDorifto View Post
Funny I didn't even know you had a del sol now, good luck with it!
Yup yup... nowhere near your status, but maybe one day we'll get there... its in really good condition but its my daily right now, so I dont think i'll be spending TONS of money on it til I can leave it in the garage.

Old 09-22-2012, 03:17 AM
Ej1
HF Technician
Lv 4 Member

Ej1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond repute

i do like del sols.... cant believe you scooped a vtec one in mint shape.