Welcome to the HondaFactor.com V3 forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Forums Portal Site Navigation Site Extras Register Mark Forums Read
Go Back   HondaFactor.com V3 > Specific Discussion > Honda > Civic / CRX / Delsol

Old 09-20-2010, 11:57 AM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

bor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New-to-me Car (95 Del Sol Build)

What's goin on guys? Well I just got a 1988 CRX Si with 145,000 miles for $800... It's got the quarter panel rust but that will be fixed ASAP... I dont really have any plans for it, other than to fix that. The engine is very strong and has no leaks...the car rides 30 times better than my 98 civic.... Any ideas, warnings, suggestions will be welcome...will add pics later on in the week, it's been raining like crazy here.

Del Sol Build Starts On Second Page

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business."

Last edited by bor1hatch98 : 05-22-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:45 PM
Ej1
HF Technician
Lv 4 Member

Ej1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond repute

you could fix the rust, and resell it, and buy another ne and aheve $$ in your pocket too.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:42 AM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

bor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond reputebor1hatch98 has a reputation beyond repute

are you implying that i shouldn't do anything with this car?

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business."
Old 09-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Ej1
HF Technician
Lv 4 Member

Ej1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond reputeEj1 has a reputation beyond repute

im implying you have the ability to make a profit and get another car and have $$ to use to build it.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:01 PM
ronnycage
HF Moderator
Lv 4 Member

ronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond repute

nice pick up... pics!?
Old 09-23-2010, 09:42 AM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/FMELEN%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

AND I got these for $100 with two decent tires and two bad ones...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CRX.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1425  Click image for larger version

Name:	Rims.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1426  

Old 09-23-2010, 09:44 AM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

Those are phone pics so I'll try to take some with a better camera and post them later, the engine bay is minty clean.

edit: I want to pat myself on the shoulder, those are the first pics I've ever posted on this website and i've been a member for years lol sorry guys, that will change from now on....

Last edited by bor1hatch98 : 09-23-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:53 AM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ej1 View Post
im implying you have the ability to make a profit and get another car and have $$ to use to build it.
AND i see what you mean, but bro...after I show more pics of this car, with how old it is, you'd be surprised as to how good its condition is compared to a lot of the CRX's i see on forums and around here. That's why im hesitant to even think about selling it... I think if anything I would just sell the EK, BUT, I would like to keep that as my DD...but we'll see.

Old 09-23-2010, 09:24 PM
ronnycage
HF Moderator
Lv 4 Member

ronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond reputeronnycage has a reputation beyond repute

let me know im looking for a ek that has a clean title... even as a shell.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:00 AM
bor1hatch98
Lv 2 Member

I dont think you want my shell bro... but I'll let you know either way.