Welcome to the HondaFactor.com V3 forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Forums Portal Site Navigation Site Extras Register Mark Forums Read
Go Back   HondaFactor.com V3 > HF Classifieds > Sales > Car Parts

Old 06-04-2009, 05:32 PM
SI_guy
Lv 1 Member

SI_guy has a spectacular aura aboutSI_guy has a spectacular aura aboutSI_guy has a spectacular aura about
Default Fs: DIY Door Panel kits *TWEED* for Ek, DC, EG

Why spend upwards of $400 on CTR Door Panels, when you can purchase my kit for just a FRACTION of that cost?
Below is a comparison of a Real CTR Door Panel compared to my Kit:

As you can see the Material I use (TWEED) is almost IDENTICAL to the real CTR Fabric and yet it is costing you JUST A FRACTION of what the actual CTR panels would cost!

BUT IT DOESN'T STOP THERE! I haven't forgot about all you Integra guys and girls out there! I have also designed a kit to MIMIC the Integra Type R Interior Door panels. Again why spend anywhere from $200+ on the real thing when you can purchase my kit, again, for just a fraction of the cost and yet still have the same fit and finish!?!
Below is a comparison of a Real Integra Type R Door Panel compared to my Kit:

AND FINALLYI have put together a kit for all the 92-95 civic coupe/hatch EG's out there!

WHAT YOU ARE BUYING:
Your kit will include: Pre-cut Tweed fabric of your choice, specially tailored to your own application; I ONLY carry RED and BLACK Tweed in stock,* I CAN ORDER CUSTOM COLORS AS WELL THOUGH, PREORDER ONLY, *Custom Colors are an extra $15.00.*
Here are a few custom colors I can get:

Also included are 32 Appropriately sized screws and 32 washers.(EG & EK need only apply) The kit THEN comes with a step by step, picture HOW-TO specifically tailored to the 92-95', 96-00' civics or 94-01 Integra.

*TWEED USED IS AUTOMOTIVE GRADE*
Below is one panel of my Ek Kit:

This shows the Type of Washers, screws and Instructions your kit will come with:

Below is the entire EG Door panel Kit:

Prices are as follows:

94-01 Integras (DC2/4) $52 SHIPPED & PAYPAL'D

96-00 civics (ek) $52 SHIPPED & PAYPAL'D

92-95 civics (eg) $78 SHIPPED & PAYPAL'D

94-01 Integras (DC2/4) with center armrest fabric (no instructions for center armrest) $62 SHIPPED & PAYPAL'D

96-00 civics (ek) with center armrest fabric (no instructions for center armrest) $62 SHIPPED & PAYPAL'D

92-95 civic (eg) with center armrest fabric (no instructions or center armrest) $85 SHIPPED & PAYPAL'D

*I OFFER RECOVERING SERVICES AS WELL ( Just send me your panels) (PM FOR PRICING)*

*Yellow is a Custom color unless otherwise noted. Please PM when inquiring about a custom color*

Eg kit and How-to:

EK kit:

*ALL KITS WILL BE SHIPPED WITH A CONFIRMATION NUMBER FOR YOUR SAFETY AND MINE

I am PAYPAL VERIFIED

Paypal Empazzi@hotmail.com, please include what kit you are paying for and color you desire. Again please Contact me first when Inquiring about ordering a custom color.

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIES
Eclips3 Wrote "wooo! I got my door panels on friday and installed them on saturday Very Pleased with the result!"
Ryank327 wrote "Got mine all put in. Good stuff, easy as cake to slap on, hardest part was putting the panel back on the door."
KLackeyImages wrote"Quality was great. That's my buddy Patrick's EM1. As soon as I find another door panel for this car I bought I'll be ordering."
bluecivic101 wrote "finally installed my kit after how many months of buying it, it looks freakin awesome! thanks a lot for this deal. "
Scarney wrote "got mine today, fast shipping, and great quality thanks man, will post pics when i do em!"

AS OF RIGHT NOW I DO NOT HAVE ANY FOUR DOOR APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE, PLEASE KEEP CHECKING BACK AS I WILL BE EXPANDING MY LINE SHORTLY

If you have any questions about ANYTHING feel free to send me an email at empazzi@hotmail.com or send me a PM on here

Just a few people who have purchased
RDix - black Ek kit with center armrest
Alacard - black EK kit with center armrest
ej1serge (em1crew) red ek kit with center armrest
MR.ADAMS (toledotuners) Red ek kit with center armrest
cbk0485 - Red EK kit
H2on0da3 - Red EK kit with center armrest
chet baker - Black Ek kit
Mingo - Red Ek kit with center armrest
AmbiguousCivic - Blue EG Kit
bigdzyof707 - Black Ek with Center armrest
Japanman2009 - Red Ek with Center armrest
wendong - Red Ek with Center armrest
rickeg6 - Red EK with Center armrest
Got Milk - Black EK Kit
EKtypeRhaTcH - Black Ek Kit
1ludeEK - Red Ek with Center Armrest
JDM_Si - Red Ek Kit
Jish - Red EG Kit
kdrlinus - Red EG (panels shipped to me for recovering)
Uxi - Black Ek kit
(Just a fraction of my customers)
.List goes on and on...

Last edited by SI_guy : 03-01-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:36 PM
SI_guy
Lv 1 Member

SI_guy has a spectacular aura aboutSI_guy has a spectacular aura aboutSI_guy has a spectacular aura about

Japanman2009's

Integra:

*with center armrest re-wrapped*

EG:

Integra Armrest Wrapped in Tweed

Other Customers

Last edited by SI_guy : 03-01-2011 at 10:27 AM.